AeraMax™ Professional AM III Commercial-Grade Air Purifier
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
The AeraMax™ Professional AM III Commercial-Grade Air Purifier is Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there’s still more to it. In order for an air cleaner to meet the above requirement, strict standards for appropriate levels must be met when:
- Reducing allergens from the air;
- Monitoring allergen levels after use to ensure reduction of allergens is a result of removal, not just redistribution; and
- Monitoring ozone levels to ensure they remain within the Code of Federal Regulations Guidelines.
What are the product`s features?
The AeraMax™ Professional AM III Commercial-Grade Air Purifier effectively cleans spaces up to 700 square feet. Patented EnviroSmart™ technology responds to the environment, allowing for efficient and low-maintenance operation. The air cleaner features:
- A true HEPA filter with antimicrobial treatment that safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, and cigarette smoke.
- Independent testing that shows the air cleaner to capture 99.9% of the airborne influenza virus.
- Carbon filter that removes odors.
- EnviroSmart ™ technology that detects a room’s conditions and automatically adjusts the machine performance.
- Encased, thermal-protected brushless DC motors for low noise, and long-term continuous use at high RPMs.
- Reinforced housing, locking access panel, and internal control panel and mounting screws make the unit vandal resistant.